Thursday 20 December 2012

U.B.L.P EXHIBITION

I recently had a small exhibition in Asagaya, Tokyo along with fellow illustrator Chris Catterall.
It was a pretty small event seeing as it was our first event in Japan but it had a nice turnout and we got to meet some good people. Cheers to everyone who came!

Recently, I've been documenting various aspects of Japan with canvas and and POSCA pens.
I hope to keep completing these in the following year and regularly hold a little exhibition in and around Tokyo. If you're a Tokyo based cafe/ gallery or just have a blank wall to fill then please contact me HERE if you'd be interested in having some these exhibited.

There are already a few plans for shows and exhibitions in 2013 so lots to look forward to. If you're in Tokyo then I hope to see you there!



No comments: