Tuesday 18 January 2011

CREATUREMAG

I was recently asked by the very nice people of Creaturemag if I'd like to be featured under their 'Tweeting Illustrators' section.
They've already featured a bunch of other illustrators that give their opinion and advice on how and why they incorporate social media sites to help promote their work, gain contacts and stay in the know with what is going on in the world of illustration.

It took me a while to come around to the idea of using twitter but I admit that it has been helpful in contacting people, knowing about good upcoming exhibitions and learning of opportunities to get my work out there a bit more.

You can see the rest of the Tweeting illustrators here.

...or read my unregular ramblings here:

http://twitter.com/#!/doodlesandstuff

No comments: